Butterfly snack bags
We love these easy-to-make little butterfly snack bags that we found on the Broken Oven blog! Here is how to make them:
Spring action clothespins
Pipe cleaners 6 inches in length
Snack size resealable plastic bags
- Squeeze the glitter glue on one side of a clothespin.
- Spread the glue with a toothpick.
- While the glue is still wet put on the wiggly eyes near the clipping end of the clothespin and let dry.
- Combine all the ingredients for the snack mix in a large bowl.
- Fill each bag with a 1/2 cup of snack mix.
- Separate the mix in the bag and tie closed with a pipe cleaner.
- Curl the pipe cleaner to form an antenna.
- Clip the clothespin across the center of the tied bag to create your beautiful butterfly.